The new T-Rex Miner stable version is ready.
You can download T-Rex Miner 0.24.2 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- (autolykos2) Enable LHR unlock functionality. See LHR for more details
- (ethash, autolykos2) Add LHR unlock “auto-tune” functionality (it’s enabled by default, see –lhr-autotune-mode in readme.
- Now the miner will try increasing –lhr-tune if it is stable at the current value, so you’ll find out what the maximum LHR tune your cards can sustain without trying a lot of values manually. If you want the miner to stay at the LHR tune value you set yourself no matter what, use –lhr-autotune-mode off.
- Add ETH+ZIL mining mode with an arbitrary ETH pool (not proxying through a ZIL pool). -New parameter –no-new-block-info to stop “new block” messages appearing in miner console
- (kawpow) Hashrate degradation in version 0.24.0 on some configurations