Download TRex Miner 0.24.0 - NVIDIA GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new T-Rex Miner stable version is ready.
You can download T-Rex Miner 0.24.0 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- LHR unlock dual mining mode: You can now mine ETH (~30% of full speed) and other coins (~70%) simultaneously with LHR cards using their full potential. Available combinations along with memory requirements: ETH+ERGO (8GB+) ETH+RVN (8GB+) ETH+CFX (10GB+)
- WebUI is not updated yet to reflect second algo stats in dual mode, but will be in future.
- (ethash) “standard” LHR unlock changes and improvements:
- automatically detect LHR cards even if
--lhr-tuneis not specified
- new parameter
--lhr-low-powerreduces power consumption in LHR mode at a cost of a slightly lower hashrate (start from –lhr-tune 68)
- change of
--lhr-tunescale compared to the version 0.23.2, now it indicates a percentage of the GPU’s full hashrate the miner tries to achieve. The old values in the [1-8] range are automatically mapped to the new scale, no configuration change required.
- recommended starting LHR tune values: 71 in normal mode, 68 in low power consumption mode (this doesn’t apply to dual mode)