The new T-Rex Miner stable version is ready.
You can download T-Rex Miner 0.25.15 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
HiveOS update command:
miner stop ; killall -9 t-rex ; cd /tmp ; rm t-rex*.tar.gz* ; wget https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.25.15/t-rex-0.25.15-linux.tar.gz && tar -xvf t-rex-0.25.15-linux.tar.gz && cp /tmp/t-rex /hive/miners/t-rex/0.25.15/ && miner start
- (LHR) Extend the new LHR unlock functionality to ETH+ALPH dual mining, and ERGO single mode.
LHR tune values aren’t accurate, but once you’ve found a value that’s stable for your GPU, you can set it manually with
--lhr-tuneand get consistent results across miner restarts.
- (LHR) Allow setting “up” and “down” auto-tune intervals separately, e.g.
--lhr-autotune-interval 5:120, meaning that in
--lhr-autotune-modefull mode the miner will be increasing LHR tune value every 5 minutes, and decreasing it as soon as it starts tripping LHR more frequently than once every two hours.
- (LHR) Change
--lhr-autotune-step-sizedefault value to 0.1 (previously 0.5)
- (LHR) Low power mode can now be set for GPUs individually, e.g.
--lhr-low-power 0,1,1,0- the second and third GPUs will be working in low power mode. If you previously had
--lhr-low-powerin your config, the equivalent would be
"lhr-low-power": "1"in HiveOS).
- LHR unlocker is more stable compared to 0.25.12, infinite LHR lock loops should be solved now.
- (ethash, blake3) “Duplicate share” issue
IMPORTANT: LHR unlocker requires 512.xx version of the driver on Windows, and 510.xx on Linux. It will not work properly with older drivers.
T-Rex Miner Latest Version For Windows And Linux - Mhz is Decreasing?