The new T-Rex Miner stable version is ready.
You can download T-Rex Miner 0.24.6 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- (ethash) Improved LHR unlocker, LHR tune value increased from 71 to 74 by default.
The new LHR tune scale is somewhat different, so it’s recommended to let autotune find the optimal parameters
(in other words, for the first run, remove
--lhr-tuneparameters from your bat file if they are set)
- (ethash, autolykos2) New
--lhr-autotune-intervalparameters for finer control of LHR unlock behaviour
- (ethash, firopow) Added
ETH+FIROdual mining (use the same OC settings as
- (autolykos2) New
--dataset-modeparameter to enable/disable double buffer mode:
- 1 - single buffer mode,
- 2 - double buffer mode (default)
SOCKS5proxy support (see
--temperature-color-memparameter to control memory temperature highlighting in console
- (ethash) RTX 3060 GA104 is not recognised as an LHR card
- Veriblock mining is broken since 0.24.2
- (Linux) Log file contains ANSI escape sequences